วันพุธที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

GUSSZZZ IS BACK AND WILL START POSTING AGAIN !!!!!

This blog has been left over for about one year. Now I'm back and ready to staring posting shit. 


       Since now "Gusszzz" will starting posting shit again and now I'm back with my new businessnew work place,  new mix tape and of course I will post my vintage clothing collection as usual.

       I've been working as a resident Dj at Wine Republic, Dirty bar (Demo) you can catch me every tuesday,friday and saturday at Wine Republic. I will also Djing at Dirty Bar every thrusday,friday and saturday. Now I'm happy with my life because I get a chance to play what I really like. Yes I'm doing urban music. I play 80's r&B, 90's Hiphop , Funk Soul and 2000s Hiphop. I also open a restaurant call "Feat. Beef & Lemon" at siamsquare with my crew. It's a place to hangout at Siamsquare (Bangkok) we serve american food and drinks.

      Please check my site below for more information. 

Feat. Beef & Lemon : www.facebook.com/featbkk

My Mix Tape & Dj Profile: www.mixcloud.com/dj_gus

My Upcoming Project: http://bringdaruckus.bigcartel.com/


Good to be back 


Gus W.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น